Monday 16 February 2015

Weekly Blog Fifteen

This week we have finalised all three products to a good standard. Through the past weeks I have developed my editing skills quite thoroughly and I believe I have incorporated various of generic conventions of grime videos and as well as subverting them too. For example, we incorporate the crucifix cross on our digipak and magazine cover in order to a create an interlink with the music video where he mentions God. Being able to show this shows the unique touch we have has a group to subvert the conventions of drugs, half-naked women, luxury clothing etc. Although we may have used a luxury car and jewellery in some scenes it wasn't the main focus.


Above is the completion of my magazine cover.




Above is the completion of my digipak.



No comments:

Post a Comment