Monday 8 December 2014

Week Five - Blog Reflection

In week 5 me and my group had to prepare plans towards the treatment plan we were going to create which included: Brief background of the artist, our target audience, logistics, technology and our vision.

In my final treatment I included a brief description of my artist alongside with background information that was important to know about to able to know what type of audience we want to attract. I also had to think about what he will be wearing about in my music video through analysing his character in reality which was one of the main decision me and my group made whilst deciding what we want him to look like.

We also decided our target audience through analysing what our song was about and Yungen's background. Further information about who our target audience and why we chose to them is mentioned in the treatment. A main decision we also had to make is creating a secondary audience  as the music video wouldn't only relate to the main people who we have thought it would appeal to more.

With logistics this was mentioning all the locations where we want to film and why. The most important about this section was ensuring we cast people who were going to turn up to every film session and the cast member we chose to be Yungen enjoyed music so we felt  he would suit the energy and commitment we were looking for.

Technology was an important tool when planning for our music videos. We as a group decided  to ensure we use as much camera shots & angles as possible.

Our vision summed up what we want our video to look like and how we would like the audience to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment