Thursday 23 October 2014

Written evaluation feedback

Overall, I received very positive feedback from my peers and one constructive criticism which I intend to improve on. For example, one piece of positive feedback was the great explanation I gave for each slide with confidence with not reading off the boards and letting the presentation flow. The first peer questioned why I chose my star, 'Yungen', which was because I believe I could easily produce a video for the specific song chosen due to deep understanding of his lyrics and I have a beautiful vision of how I would like it to be portrayed. This would be through using the various of shots used for specific parts of the song.  For example, one of my peers asked me what shots I intend use ; I would like to use a two shot of the main character and his sister having fun to show the good relationship they have.  I would also like to show a clear juxtaposition of his past and present which will include flashbacks of him struggling in the past and in the present he's performing on stage and living the grime artist life they everyone denotes. I was also praised for explaining why I wanted to use each location I mentioned and costumes I want my character to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment